So simple it works
1. Clear a dry area or surface to build your fire
2. Gather an armful of sticks, smaller pieces of wood or other flammable materials
3. Open and squeeze enclosed packet of petroleum jelly onto the cotton balls
4. Rub/stretch all of the cotton balls and petroleum jelly together gently to make a large wad
5. Place the cotton wad with petroleum jelly inside the paper tube
6. Wipe any excess petroleum jelly from your hands or packet onto the cotton wad and tube
7. Place the paper tube in the center of your cleared area sheltered from wind and water
8. Light the cotton wad in two different places with the lighter. The weather resistant fire will last approximately 5 minutes
9. Place smaller then larger dry sticks, pieces of wood or other flammable material onto the burning tube to build a larger, warming fire.
Assembled in America by Veterans, Distributed by SSC Unlimited, LLC Shelton, WA SDVOSB
www.sscunlimited.com (360) 358-8786 DUNS: 080010229 CAGE: 7GQF
GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED
Single Kit Contents: 1 Kit makes 2 Fires
Weather Resistant Emergency Fire Kit
This simple and easy to use Weather Resistant Emergency Fire Kit from Daniel’s Survival insures success when building an emergency fire.